The CEC provide a well-equipped equine ambulatory service. Our vehicles allow our veterinarians to accomplish many medical tasks at your horse’s location, including taking radiographs and performing ultrasounds.
We are available to meet your equine veterinary needs at your stables or paddock.
Our ambulatory services include:
- Lameness investigation
- Castration and field surgery
- Upper and lower airway investigation
- Vaccination and worming advice
- Hoof conditions and corrective farriery consultation
- Foal health assessment and management including for conformational and congenital disorders and medical conditions
- Pre-purchase examination
- Disease investigation
- Evaluation of poor performance.