Parasite Awareness Month
October 6, 2021
Equine veterinary hospital Comments Off on Standing tieback surgery for ‘roarers’
How often do you worm your horse? Are you worming multiple times per year? You may be spending unnecessary money and causing long term health issues for your horse. CEC recommends every adult horse has a Faecal Egg Count (FEC) performed at least twice per year
From 5th October until Friday 5th November, you can take advantage of a 50% DISCOUNT for an FEC analysis ($19 per test).
Follow these simple steps to submit a sample:
1. Pick up a collection kit located outside reception doors at 410 Werombi Rd, Brownlow Hill
Print out collection form FEC Submission form and provide a suitable collection jar or plastic zip-lock bag
2. Collect one fresh “nugget” of faeces and place it into the chosen collection jar. Label with horse’s name, owners name, date and time of sample
4. Complete the submission form and drop into collection esky located outside reception at 410 Werombi Rd
5. If the sample can not be dropped off within 1 hour of collection, please refrigerate.
6. Drop off/Pick up is only available within reception opening hours 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
We will contact you within five business days with the results and recommendations.